Resistance and Deportation National Competition (CNRD)
The Resistance and Deportation National Competition (CNRD) aims to perpetuate the memory and history of the Second World War, especially among last-year middle school students, high school students and apprentices. The goal is for younger generations to find inspiration in their daily lives based on history and civics lessons learned in school.
Each year, over 50,000 people participate in the competition, which is organized by the Ministry of National Education.
- Ministère de l'Education nationale
- Ministère de la Défense et des Anciens Combattants - Direction de la Mémoire, du Patrimoine et des Archives
- Fondation de la Résistance
- Fondation Charles de Gaulle
- Fondation de la France Libre
- Fondation pour la Mémoire de la Déportation
- Fondation pour la Mémoire de la Shoah